Banana Blueberry Soy Smoothie
Succulent, summer-ripe blueberries burst with flavor in this delicious smoothie. Skip the sugar or artificial sweetener for a healthier pick; the fruit makes it naturally sweet.
- 1¼ c light soy milk
- ½ c frozen loose-pack blueberries
- ½ frozen banana, sliced
- 2 tsp sugar or 2 packets artificial sweetener
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup of the milk, the blueberries, banana, sugar or sweetener, and vanilla extract.
- Blend for 20 to 30 seconds, or until smooth. Add up to ¼ cup more milk if a thinner smoothie is desired.