Chinese Soft Fried Noodles Recipe
Prepare time: 3 min Cooking time: 10 min Ready in: 60 min
- 1 lb Chinese wheat noodles or spaghetti cooked according to package directions, 450 g
- 2 tbsp peanut oil 30 ml
- 2 tbsp sesame oil 30 ml
- 3 large scallions green and white parts finely sliced , spring onions
- parts for garnish
- Spread the cooked and drained noodles on a large baking sheet and allow them to dry at room temperature for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Heat the oils in a large non-stick skillet over high heat until the oils are very hot.
- Add a handful of noodles and fry until golden brown on the bottom.
- Turn the noodles and brown on the other side.
- Repeat with remaining noodles, adding more oil if necessary and making sure it is very hot before adding more noodles.
- Garnish with sliced scallions.